Breathtaking mountain views, a stone’s throw from the beach
A delightful contemporary villa in an enviable location between the town of Pollença and the beaches to the north of the island, La Vinya is an idyllic family escape set amongst all the beauty of the rustic Mallorcan landscape.
With spectacular views of the Tramuntana mountains and all the way beyond to the Cap de Formentor, the villa is ideally placed for exploring all that the surrounding area has to offer (including the picturesque streets of Pollença with its abundance of restaurants and boutiques) – if, that is, guests can tear themselves away from the comfort of La Vinya itself.
An elegantly designed open-plan living area leads out onto one of the many terraces, where the table tennis table can be found. Sunny days can be spent playing in the delightful pool, and warm evenings dining outside in the atmospheric shadows of the mountains. The enormous basement playroom and television room is sure to capture every child’s heart, whilst all guests will love the variety of well-placed garden terraces, perfect for relaxation of every kind.
5 bedrooms, including the spacious master suite across the entire first floor with its private balcony and terrace providing breathtaking views over the mountains, can accommodate 10 guests with ease. Paired with Purple Summer’s incomparable service and cuisine, La Vinya could be the setting for an unforgettable summer escape.
- Breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains
- Enormous basement television room and playroom
- Stunning swimming pool with a number of terraces on which to sunbathe or dine outdoors
Bedroom 1 (ground floor)
Super-king bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath. Doors leading to outdoor terrace.
Bedroom 2 (ground floor)
Twin / super-king bedroom with private shower room. Doors leading to outdoor terrace, ramp available for disabled access.
Bedroom 3 (ground floor)
Twin / super-king bedroom with private shower room. Doors leading to outdoor terrace.
Bedroom 4 (ground floor)
Twin / super-king with en-suite shower room. Doors leading to outdoor terrace.
Bedroom 5 (first floor)
Master bedroom with super-king bed, en-suite bathroom and separate shower. With dressing room and private terrace with views over the pool, garden and beyond.
With Apple TV, DVD player, and comfortable seating area.
Across the entirety of the basement, with a television area and plenty of games and toys.
Outside terraces – covered and open
With barbecue and dining area.
Solar heated. Length 10.7mx 4.2m (depth 1.1m-1.7m) with a paddling shelf for children.
A summer villa holiday isn’t just about the villa – and we never forget how important your holiday is to you. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure you have a hassle-free holiday with everything just the way you want it.
Our villas are available with a choice of service level – flexible or full service. Whatever you choose, you’ll have access to an exceptional concierge service, a welcome hamper, daily housekeeping and one staff member to every two guests.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan your perfect holiday
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast hamper including cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, eggs (un-prepared), fresh bread and pastries, oranges for juicing
- One serviced meal per day (either brunch/lunch or dinner, according to your preference for each day) provided by your private chef, on 6 days out of 7
- Early children’s supper, where dinner is being provided
- Pre-dinner champagne and canapés, where dinner is provided
- Welcome hamper containing carefully selected red and white wines, champagne, selected spirits, gourmet tea selection and Nespresso coffee
- Unlimited rosé wine, beer, soft drinks and bottled water
- High quality linen, towels, dressing gowns and beach towels. Mid-week towel change
- Neal’s Yard toiletries
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Pre-arrival menu consultation. All our chefs are professionals with a wealth of fine dining experience so will tailor their menus to suit your specific preferences and, of course, any special dietary needs.
- As with ‘flexible service’, but two serviced meals are provided per day (brunch/lunch and dinner) by your private chef, on 6 days out of 7
Our villas are available with a choice of service level – flexible or full service.
Prices are in Euros and are PER VILLA for the number of nights and beds stated.
Villa La Vinya availability 2020
|Sat 23-May||Booked||Mon 27-Jul||Available|
|Mon 1-Jun||Booked||Mon 3-Aug||Available|
|Mon 8-Jun||Booked||Mon 10-Aug||Booked|
|Mon 15-Jun||Booked||Mon 17-Aug||Available|
|Mon 22-Jun||Booked||Mon 24-Aug||Available|
|Mon 29-Jun||Booked||Mon 31-Aug||Available|
|Mon 6-Jul||Available||Mon 7-Sep||Available|
|Mon 13-Jul||Available||Mon 14-Sep||Available|
|Mon 20-Jul||Available||Mon 21-Sep||Available|
North-east of the island, 5 minutes by car from the town of Pollença and the beaches and marina of Port de Pollença. Palma airport is approximately 1 hour away by car.