Pollença’s ultimate villa
At the heart of the beautiful Mallorcan countryside, graceful Villa Llenaire is a wonderful family home. With magnificent gardens and elegantly traditional decor, it is a truly luxurious retreat. The peace of the countryside surrounds the villa, with olive and cypress trees growing picturesquely all around.
Nestled within spacious grounds between the rustic town of Pollença and the beaches of Port de Pollença, Villa Llenaire is ideally situated for a completely private escape. Away from the serenity of the villa, Port de Pollença offers many charming boutiques and restaurants, as well as the choice of two nearby golf courses.
Built in the traditional Mallorcan style yet with stylish modern touches, Villa Llenaire is airy and comfortable, with an open-plan living area opening out onto the outside terraces and the garden – dotted throughout with palm trees, lavender and other native plants – beyond. The generous sitting room is an inviting place to relax, and the terrace has ample seating for dining al fresco.
Children will love the enormous playroom in the basement, stocked with plenty to keep them occupied, whilst the whole family will be charmed by the secluded swimming pool, which is also secured by fencing to create a safe place to play. A number of covered terraces, and the outdoor barbecue area, are beautifully situated to unwind underneath the stars following a day in the sunshine.
4 bedrooms, including a master suite with its own private terrace and generous dressing area, can accommodate up to 8 guests in exceptional comfort. Paired with Purple Summer’s supreme service and cuisine, Villa Llenaire in Pollença could be your perfect summer retreat.
- Exceedingly child-friendly villa, with enormous children’s play area, and extensive gardens featuring a swing set and sandpit
- Beautiful outdoor spaces, including an orchard, barbecue area, and sheltered terrace for al fresco dining
- Light, airy villa with wonderful modern touches
The arrangement of the bedrooms is perfectly suited for two families, one on each floor. There is air-conditioning in all of the bedrooms and throughout Villa Llenaire.
Bedroom 1 (ground floor)
Super-king bedroom with en-suite shower room and doors leading out onto the outdoor terrace. Flat screen TV.
Bedroom 2 (ground floor)
Twin / super-king bedroom with separate shower room across the corridor.
Bedroom 3 (first floor)
Twin / super-king bedroom with en-suite shower room. Balcony with views over the garden.
Bedroom 4 (first floor)
Master bedroom with super-king bed, dressing area and private terrace with views over the garden and pool. En-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower. Flat screen TV.
With sofas, TV and Apple TV, and fireplace.
Situated in the basement and stocked with plenty of toys and games.
Well equipped and situated in the basement.
Outside terraces – covered and open
With barbecue and outdoor dining area.
Fenced, length 12m x 5m (depth 1.2m-1.7m).
A summer villa holiday isn’t just about the villa – and we never forget how important your holiday is to you. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure you have a hassle-free holiday with everything just the way you want it.
Our villas are available with a choice of service level – flexible or full service. Whatever you choose, you’ll have access to an exceptional concierge service, delicious breakfasts, daily housekeeping and one staff member to every two guests.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan your perfect holiday
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared breakfast every day of your stay, including cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, cold meats and cheeses, fresh bread and local pastries, and freshly squeezed orange juice
- One meal per day provided by your private chef (either lunch or dinner, according to your preference for each day), on 6 days out of 7
- Early children’s supper, where dinner is being provided
- Pre-dinner canapés, where dinner is provided
- Carefully selected wine list
- Unlimited Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger champagne
- Complimentary bar of beer, wines, prosecco, spirits, soft drinks and bottled water
- Gourmet tea and coffee selection
- Fresh fruit and flowers
- High quality linen, towels, dressing gowns and beach towels. Mid-week towel change
- Neal’s Yard toiletries
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Pre-arrival menu consultation. All our chefs are professionals with a wealth of fine dining experience so will tailor their menus to suit your specific preferences and, of course, any special dietary needs.
- As with ‘flexible service’, but two meals are provided per day by your private chef (lunch and dinner), on 6 days out of 7.
Sleeps 8 in Pollença, Mallorca
Prices are in Euros and are PER VILLA for the number of nights and beds stated, with FLEXIBLE SERVICE.Llenaire
|ArrivalSat 21st May 2022||Days7||Price€18,610||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 28th May 2022||Days7||Price€27,685||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 4th Jun 2022||Days7||Price€18,610||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 11th Jun 2022||Days7||Price€18,610||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 18th Jun 2022||Days7||Price€18,610||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 25th Jun 2022||Days7||Price€21,310||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 2nd Jul 2022||Days7||Price€25,570||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 9th Jul 2022||Days7||PriceBooked||BedsBooked||AvailabilityFully Booked|
|ArrivalSat 16th Jul 2022||Days7||Price€29,130||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 23rd Jul 2022||Days7||Price€32,190||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 30th Jul 2022||Days7||Price€32,190||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 6th Aug 2022||Days7||Price€32,190||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 13th Aug 2022||Days7||Price€32,190||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 20th Aug 2022||Days7||Price€28,890||Beds8||AvailabilityOption on 8 beds|
|ArrivalSat 27th Aug 2022||Days7||Price€24,505||Beds8||AvailabilityOption on 8 beds|
|ArrivalSat 3rd Sep 2022||Days7||PriceBooked||BedsBooked||AvailabilityFully Booked|
|ArrivalSat 10th Sep 2022||Days7||Price€18,610||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 17th Sep 2022||Days7||Price€16,990||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|