A haven of peace close to Valbonne
Just a short distance from the villages of Opio and Valbonne, in the heart of the Cote d’Azur, Villa Constantins is an idyllic family home. The south-facing villa is designed with the beautiful outdoors in mind, boasting views over the Cote d’Azur and making the most of its enviable location amongst the unique Mediterranean landscape of sea and mountain.
A haven of peace, Constantins’ spacious sitting and dining areas open out onto the terrace, giving a real feeling of bringing the outside in. Flooded with light, the villa combines modernity with cosiness, with plenty of homely touches to create a relaxed atmosphere. There is even a separate playroom for children to escape to.
Outside, the pool is the perfect place to relax or play, with both covered and sun-drenched terraces providing many opportunities to unwind. The covered terrace is the perfect place for family to gather under the stars after a day of playing in the expansive garden, or perhaps a few games of petanque under the gaze of the mountains. The summer kitchen and barbecue create a spectacular setting for outdoor dining.
There are plenty of nearby places to explore if you can tear yourself away from the comfort of the villa. As well as Opio and other historic villages, a stroll amongst the orange trees and bustling artisan markets of Valbonne is a must.
With 5 bedrooms spread over separate but adjoining areas, the villa flexibly suits any group of up to 9. Alongside the unparalleled luxury of our exceptional Purple Summer service and cuisine, this could be your ideal summer escape.
- A wonderful family villa, with playroom, boules and delightful pool
- Spectacular views from the snowy peaks of the Alps to the Mediterranean
- Next door to Villa Menuse; together they can accommodate up to 27 guests
There is air conditioning in the first floor bedrooms and there is a portable unit available for use in the downstairs bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 (ground floor)
Double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Doors leading out into the garden.
Bedroom 2 (ground floor)
Double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Accessed through the children’s playroom.
Bedroom 3 (first floor)
Master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Views over the garden and pool.
Bedroom 4 (first floor)
Single bedroom with shared bathroom with shower and bath.
Bedroom 5 (first floor)
Double / twin bedroom with shared bathroom with shower and bath.
Sitting / dining room
Open plan and spacious, with cosy sofas and Apple TV.
With plenty of indoor and outdoor toys and games.
Outdoor terraces – covered and open
With barbecue and dining area.
Infinity swimming pool
Length 12m x 4.5m (depth 90cm – 2.1m).
A summer villa holiday isn’t just about the villa – and we never forget how important your holiday is to you. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure you have a hassle-free holiday with everything just the way you want it.
Our villas are available with a choice of service level – flexible or full service. Whatever you choose, you’ll have access to an exceptional concierge service, a welcome hamper, daily housekeeping and one staff member to every two guests.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan your perfect holiday
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast hamper including cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, eggs (un-prepared), fresh bread and pastries, oranges for juicing
- One serviced meal per day (either brunch/lunch or dinner, according to your preference for each day) provided by your private chef, on 6 days out of 7
- Early children’s supper, where dinner is being provided
- Pre-dinner champagne and canapés, where dinner is provided
- Welcome hamper containing carefully selected red and white wines, champagne, selected spirits, gourmet tea selection and Nespresso coffee
- Unlimited rosé wine, beer, soft drinks and bottled water
- High quality linen, towels, dressing gowns and beach towels. Mid-week towel change
- Neal’s Yard toiletries
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Pre-arrival menu consultation. All our chefs are professionals with a wealth of fine dining experience so will tailor their menus to suit your specific preferences and, of course, any special dietary needs.
- As with ‘flexible service’, but two serviced meals are provided per day (brunch/lunch and dinner) by your private chef, on 6 days out of 7
Our villas are available with a choice of service level – flexible or full service.
Prices are in Euros and are PER VILLA for the number of nights and beds stated.
Villa Constantins availability 2020
|Sat 23-May||Available||Mon 20-Jul||Available|
|Mon 25-May||Available||Mon 27-Jul||Available|
|Mon 1-Jun||Available||Mon 3-Aug||Available|
|Mon 8-Jun||Booked||Mon 10-Aug||Available|
|Mon 15-Jun||Available||Mon 17-Aug||Available|
|Mon 22-Jun||Available||Mon 24-Aug||Available|
|Mon 29-Jun||Available||Mon 31-Aug||Available|
|Mon 6-Jul||Available||Mon 7-Sep||Booked|
Close to the coast, 10km from the beach of Cagnes-sur-Mer. A short distance from Opio and Valbonne, with the noteworthy village of St-Paul-de-Vence 30 minutes away by car. Nice airport is approximately 30 minutes away by car and Marseille airport is approximately 2 hours.