A simply charming luxury villa in Tourrettes-sur-Loup
Tucked into the rocky hills just outside of the historic village of Tourrettes-sur-Loup, with its characterful design and stunning swimming pool with sea views, Villa La Bastide des Virettes is a haven of luxury and charm.
With enviable views across the Côte d’Azur, the villa is located in a peaceful area nevertheless only a few kilometres away from the glamour of Cannes and Antibes. It is surrounded by the delightful garden and plenty of terraces for guests to escape to. The hills around the villa are perfectly placed for hiking or cycling, or for simply admiring the spectacular scenery. The picturesque village of Tourrettes-sur-Loup is full of quintessential cafés, wine bars and boutiques.
Inside, Villa La Bastide des Virettes is truly unique, with baroque-style painted woodwork and thoughtful antiques placed throughout. The living area is separated by a stunning double fireplace – the tempting seating area on one side is ideally situated for guests to relax with a glass of champagne, whilst the other side is perfectly suited to children’s play with the range of toys and games provided.
Elegantly landscaped into the rock, the swimming pool boasts beautiful views as well as an adjoining hot tub. The garden also offers a boules court, a covered terrace for outdoor dining and another terrace scattered with sumptuous seating to provide the ideal spot to unwind after a day in the sunshine.
4 bedrooms, each lovingly decorated with different palettes of colour and luxurious marble in the bathrooms, can accommodate 8 guests in true comfort. Alongside Purple Summer’s phenomenal service and cuisine, Villa La Bastide des Virettes is a unique blissful retreat in the Côte d’Azur.
- Sumptuous furnishings, filled with stunning antiques and beautiful detail
- Idyllic pool landscaped into the rock, with waterfall and hot tub
- Great location near to the historic walled village of Tourrettes-sur-Loup
All of the bedrooms at Villa La Bastide des Virettes are situated on the first floor and are air-conditioned.
Master bedroom featuring two sets of doors leading out onto a balcony with views of the garden, pool and the sea beyond. Large en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, and a generous dressing room.
‘La chambre verte’. Twin / super-king bedroom with shared bathroom with separate shower. Doors opening out onto a Juliet balcony.
‘La chambre bleue’. Twin / super-king bedroom with en-suite shower room and doors leading onto a private balcony.
‘La chambre turquoise’. Twin / super-king bedroom with shared bathroom with separate shower.
With double sided fireplace and cosy seating area.
With Apple TV and DVD player, plus plenty of games and toys.
Covered outdoor terraces
With soft seating, dining and barbecue area, and table tennis.
Outdoor hot tub
A summer villa holiday isn’t just about the villa – and we never forget how important your holiday is to you. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure you have a hassle-free holiday with everything just the way you want it.
Our villas are available with a choice of service level – flexible or full service. Whatever you choose, you’ll have access to an exceptional concierge service, delicious breakfasts, daily housekeeping and one staff member to every two guests.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan your perfect holiday
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared breakfast every day of your stay, including cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, cold meats and cheeses, fresh bread and local pastries, and freshly squeezed orange juice
- One meal per day provided by your private chef (either lunch or dinner, according to your preference for each day), on 6 days out of 7
- Early children’s supper, where dinner is being provided
- Pre-dinner canapés, where dinner is provided
- Carefully selected wine list
- Unlimited Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger champagne
- Complimentary bar of beer, wines, prosecco, spirits, soft drinks and bottled water
- Gourmet tea and coffee selection
- Fresh fruit and flowers
- High quality linen, towels, dressing gowns and beach towels. Mid-week towel change
- L’Occitane toiletries
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Pre-arrival menu consultation. All our chefs are professionals with a wealth of fine dining experience so will tailor their menus to suit your specific preferences and, of course, any special dietary needs.
- As with ‘flexible service’, but two meals are provided per day by your private chef (lunch and dinner), on 6 days out of 7.
Sleeps 8 in Tourrettes-sur-Loup
Prices are in Euros and are PER VILLA for the number of nights and beds stated, with FLEXIBLE SERVICE.La Bastide des Virettes
|ArrivalSat 21st May 2022||Days7||Price€14,560||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 28th May 2022||Days7||Price€18,810||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 4th Jun 2022||Days7||Price€15,825||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 11th Jun 2022||Days7||Price€15,825||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 18th Jun 2022||Days7||Price€15,825||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 25th Jun 2022||Days7||PriceBooked||BedsBooked||AvailabilityFully Booked|
|ArrivalSat 2nd Jul 2022||Days7||Price€21,835||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 9th Jul 2022||Days7||PriceBooked||BedsBooked||AvailabilityFully Booked|
|ArrivalSat 16th Jul 2022||Days7||PriceBooked||BedsBooked||AvailabilityFully Booked|
|ArrivalSat 23rd Jul 2022||Days7||PriceBooked||BedsBooked||AvailabilityFully Booked|
|ArrivalSat 30th Jul 2022||Days7||Price€23,870||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 6th Aug 2022||Days7||Price€23,870||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 13th Aug 2022||Days7||Price€23,870||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 20th Aug 2022||Days7||Price€23,490||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 27th Aug 2022||Days7||Price€18,810||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 3rd Sep 2022||Days7||Price€15,825||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 10th Sep 2022||Days7||Price€14,860||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 17th Sep 2022||Days7||Price€14,560||Beds8||AvailabilityAvailable|
Villa La Bastide des Virettes is located in the Côte d’Azur, in the hills above the village of Tourrettes-sur-Loup. The town of Vence and the artistic village of St-Paul-de-Vence are 10-15 minutes away by car. The nearest beaches are 15km away in Cagnes and 30km away in Cannes and Antibes. Nice airport is approximately 30 minutes away by car, and Marseille airport is approximately 2 hours 20 minutes away.