Stunning luxury villa perched in the mountains above Pollença
It’s the location that makes Can Tramuntana really special; sitting atop a mountain overlooking its own private valley, the villa enjoys sublime isolation in complete serenity, yet is just a short drive from the markets of Pollença or the gorgeous beaches of the Cap de Formentor. Once you have climbed the short, winding road up to the villa, you’ll feel a world away from the stresses of daily life and close to nature in this oasis of luxury amidst the rugged natural beauty of northern Mallorca, with truly spectacular views that are interrupted only by birds circling overhead or the occasional wild mountain goat.
The villa is in complete harmony with its surroundings, built in a traditional style from local, natural materials. The white-washed walls, large windows, elegant décor and wooden touches lend Can Tramuntana a light, airy feel, making it a perfect escape on hot summer’s days.
There is a choice of generously sized bedrooms in the villa, most with en-suite bathrooms. The master suite boasts a grand fireplace and sitting area, as well as splendid views. There is also a further children’s room with twin children’s beds.
The villa’s real jewel, however, is the heavenly private swimming pool, reached by a stone staircase down from the shady terraces. Flanked by numerous sun beds and parasols, it’s a scene befitting of paradise. The adjacent lawn is the perfect place for children to play against the mountainous backdrop of the Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Combined with meticulously landscaped gardens and a separate cottage serving as a playroom filled with toys and games, Can Tramuntana is arguably the most luxurious setting for a holiday in northern Mallorca. With your professional Purple Summer villa staff and exceptional chef on hand, it is hard to imagine a more perfect holiday.
- Superb mountain location in glorious seclusion, with magnificent views over the Vall de Campanet
- Beautiful traditional interior, filled with luxurious detail
- Separate cottage providing a space for the children to escape to
The property is comprised of the main villa, which has 5 bedrooms + a children’s room, and a separate cottage.
Bedroom 1 (first floor)
King bedroom with a shared bathroom. Air conditioning.
Shares a bathroom with bedroom 3.
Bedroom 2 (first floor)
Master suite. King bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony. Air conditioning.
Bedroom 3 (first floor)
Children’s room with twin children’s beds and lovely views.
Shares a bathroom with bedroom 1.
Bedroom 4 (first floor)
King bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Air conditioning.
Bedroom 5 (lower ground floor)
King bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 6 (lower ground floor)
King bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
With sofas, fireplace, library and study area.
With sofas and satellite TV.
Separate cottage – ‘casita’
Containing a playroom stocked with plenty of toys and games.
Outside terraces – covered and open
With outdoor dining area and table tennis.
A summer villa holiday isn’t just about the villa – and we never forget how important your holiday is to you. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure you have a hassle-free holiday with everything just the way you want it.
Our villas are available with a choice of service level – flexible or full service. Whatever you choose, you’ll have access to an exceptional concierge service, a welcome hamper, daily housekeeping and one staff member to every two guests.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan your perfect holiday
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast hamper including cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, eggs (for you to prepare as you like them), fresh bread and pastries, oranges for juicing
- One serviced meal per day (either brunch/lunch or dinner, according to your preference for each day) provided by your private chef, on 6 days out of 7, served with carefully selected wines
- Early children’s supper, where dinner is being provided
- Pre-dinner champagne and canapés, where dinner is provided
- Welcome hamper with a bottle of our signature Taittinger champagne, selected spirits, gourmet tea selection and Nespresso coffee
- Unlimited rosé wine, beer, soft drinks and bottled water
- High quality linen, towels, dressing gowns and beach towels. Mid-week towel change
- Neal’s Yard toiletries
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Pre-arrival menu consultation. All our chefs are professionals with a wealth of fine dining experience so will tailor their menus to suit your specific preferences and, of course, any special dietary needs.
- As with ‘flexible service’, but two serviced meals are provided per day (brunch/lunch and dinner) by your private chef, on 6 days out of 7, both meals served with our selected wines.
Villa Can Tramuntana
Sleeps 10 in Pollença, Mallorca
Prices are in Euros and are PER VILLA for the number of nights and beds stated, with FLEXIBLE SERVICE.Can Tramuntana
|ArrivalSat 22nd May 2021||Days7||Price€34,350||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 24th May 2021||Days7||Price€34,350||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 31st May 2021||Days7||Price€21,450||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 7th Jun 2021||Days7||Price€21,450||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 14th Jun 2021||Days7||Price€21,450||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 21st Jun 2021||Days7||Price€21,450||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 28th Jun 2021||Days7||Price€30,400||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 5th Jul 2021||Days7||Price€32,900||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 12th Jul 2021||Days7||Price€34,350||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 19th Jul 2021||Days7||Price€34,650||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 26th Jul 2021||Days7||Price€34,650||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 2nd Aug 2021||Days7||Price€34,650||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 9th Aug 2021||Days7||Price€34,650||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 16th Aug 2021||Days7||Price€34,350||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 23rd Aug 2021||Days7||Price€32,900||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 30th Aug 2021||Days7||Price€25,050||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 6th Sep 2021||Days7||PriceBooked||BedsBooked||AvailabilityFully Booked|
|ArrivalMon 13th Sep 2021||Days7||Price€13,500||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalMon 20th Sep 2021||Days7||Price€13,500||Beds10||AvailabilityAvailable|
North-east of the island, about 25 minutes’ drive from the town of Pollença and 30 minutes from the beaches and marina of Port de Pollença or Alcudia. Palma airport is approximately 1 hour away by car.