Beautiful modern villa with infinity pool overlooking the bay of St Tropez
Commanding an enviable position on the sun-soaked hillside above St Tropez, and with magnificent views of the glistening bay, port and the town itself, Villa Rêve de Lumière offers proximity to one of the most exclusive and beloved destinations on the Riviera, with all the privacy of somewhere more remote.
Once inside the villa, all eyes are drawn to the stunning double-height sitting room which is open to the mezzanine above and filled with exquisite furnishings. There are plenty of spaces for the whole family to escape to, include a second sitting room / television area upstairs with its own bar and terrace with sea views. The villa has been decorated to the highest standard throughout, in a delightful fusion of modern style with timeless elegance that won’t fail to please.
Outside, the heavenly infinity pool seems to merge with the Mediterranean and the bubbling hot tub offers front-row seats to one of the most sublime views to be found anywhere in the Côte d’Azur. Nearby the pool house contains a hammam, shower and kitchenette, so you don’t have to travel far for a mid-afternoon refreshment. The immensely private gardens are dotted with elegant palms, olive trees, shady terraces and a boules court, and can even be enjoyed after dark by the light of the fire pit.
With 6 spacious en-suite bedrooms and an abundance of luxurious finishing touches such as an integrated indoor & outdoor sound system and central air conditioning throughout the villa, no expense has been spared in making this an exceptional property for family and friends. Combined with dedicated service from your professional villa manager, and outstanding dining provided by your exceptional chef, Villa Rêve de Lumière is the perfect setting for a magical luxury holiday.
- Magnificent sea views of the bay of St Tropez
- Elegant modern interiors, including a stunning double-height sitting room
- Sublime infinity pool, hot tub and pool house with hammam
Layout – 400 m2
There is air-conditioning in all of the bedrooms and throughout Villa Rêve de Lumière.
Bedroom 1 (ground floor)
King bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony. TV.
Bedroom 2 (ground floor)
Master bedroom with king bed, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, dressing room and balcony. TV.
Bedroom 3 (ground floor)
King bedroom with en-suite bathroom and Juliet balcony.
Bedroom 4 (ground floor)
King bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Bedroom 5 (lower ground floor)
King bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace access. TV.
Bedroom 6 (lower ground floor)
King bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace access.
With sofas, fireplace, television and terrace and pool access. Open to dining room and kitchen.
Television area on mezzanine
With bar, television with satellite channels, Apple TV and DVD player, music system and a large terrace overlooking the bay
With boules court
Outdoor terraces – covered and open
With fire pit, outdoor dining area and views over the bay of St Tropez
Infinity swimming pool
Length 12m. Can be heated on request (additional charge).
With hammam, shower, barbecue, fridge and dishwasher
Outdoor hot tub
A summer villa holiday isn’t just about the villa – and we never forget how important your holiday is to you. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure you have a hassle-free holiday with everything just the way you want it.
Our villas are available with a choice of service level – flexible or full service. Whatever you choose, you’ll have access to an exceptional concierge service, delicious breakfasts, daily housekeeping and one staff member to every two guests.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan your perfect holiday
- Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service in resort from the professional villa manager
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared breakfast every day of your stay, including cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, cold meats and cheeses, fresh bread and local pastries, and freshly squeezed orange juice
- One meal per day provided by your private chef (either lunch or dinner, according to your preference for each day), on 6 days out of 7
- Early children’s supper, where dinner is being provided
- Pre-dinner canapés, where dinner is provided
- Carefully selected wine list
- Unlimited Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger champagne
- Complimentary bar of beer, wines, prosecco, spirits, soft drinks and bottled water
- Gourmet tea and coffee selection
- Fresh fruit and flowers
- High quality linen, towels, dressing gowns and beach towels. Mid-week towel change
- L’Occitane toiletries
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Pre-arrival menu consultation. All our chefs are professionals with a wealth of fine dining experience so will tailor their menus to suit your specific preferences and, of course, any special dietary needs.
- As with ‘flexible service’, but two meals are provided per day by your private chef (lunch and dinner), on 6 days out of 7.
Sleeps 12 in St Tropez
Prices are in Euros and are PER VILLA for the number of nights and beds stated, with FLEXIBLE SERVICE.
Please note that all weeks in Villa Rêve de Lumière are subject to confirmation of availability by phone or email. Please contact us by phone or email and we will endeavour to confirm availability within 24 hours.
|ArrivalSat 21st May 2022||Days7||Price€39,160||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 28th May 2022||Days7||Price€41,220||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 4th Jun 2022||Days7||Price€43,120||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 11th Jun 2022||Days7||Price€43,120||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 18th Jun 2022||Days7||Price€43,120||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 25th Jun 2022||Days7||Price€43,120||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 2nd Jul 2022||Days7||Price€56,320||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 9th Jul 2022||Days7||Price€56,320||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 16th Jul 2022||Days7||Price€56,320||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 23rd Jul 2022||Days7||Price€56,320||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 30th Jul 2022||Days7||Price€56,320||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 6th Aug 2022||Days7||Price€56,320||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 13th Aug 2022||Days7||Price€56,320||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 20th Aug 2022||Days7||Price€53,020||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 27th Aug 2022||Days7||Price€53,020||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 3rd Sep 2022||Days7||Price€40,480||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 10th Sep 2022||Days7||Price€40,480||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
|ArrivalSat 17th Sep 2022||Days7||Price€40,480||Beds12||AvailabilityAvailable|
Villa Rêve de Lumière is located in an exclusive St Tropez suburb, on the hillside and with far-reaching views of the bay of St Tropez. Central St Tropez is a 10 minute drive away and the nearest beaches are a 5 minute drive or 25 minute walk away. Nice airport is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes away by car, and Marseille airport is approximately 2 hours away.